Working from home is an increasingly popular choice for many people. While there are many benefits to working from home, it’s important to remember that there are also drawbacks. Here are eight reasons why working from home is better than the office:
1. You can create your own schedule, which means you can work whenever you want!
2. You don’t have to commute, meaning less time wasted and more time to get things done in the comfort of your own home.
3. You’ll be more focused and productive because you’ll be able to work without distractions like coworkers or clients coming into your office space unannounced (this happens more often than you think).
4. Working at home allows you to take advantage of things like natural light or fresh air that aren’t available in most traditional office spaces (and it’s been proven that these things help improve moods).
5. Working from home saves money on gas/transportation costs—which means more money in your pocket!
6. It’s easier to stay focused when you’re not surrounded by other people who are always talking about non-work related topics and asking questions about things that aren’t relevant right now because they know nothing about what goes on behind closed doors
There are plenty of perks that make working from home better than being in an office, including health benefits, more flexibility, less frustration and many more. You might need to try several positions to find the perfect job, but it will be worth it when you do. Just remember to work hard; good luck!